For those of you in the Hudson Valley, we are inviting men from through out the Valley to come together, unified in prayer, on Friday, March 28th from 7-10 PM. Let’s break down the walls that divide us and unite under the banner of Jesus! This event is being sponsored by The Hudson Valley Men of God, who would like to bring men from all Christian denominations together for a night of prayer. The program will be held at a public High School, Roy C. Ketcham, in Wappingers Falls.
We will be praying through on Seven Promises of a Promise Keeper and will be led by 8 Prayer Warriors from various churches from the area:
1. A Promise Keeper is committed to honoring Jesus Christ through worship, prayer and obedience to God’s Word in the power of the Holy Spirit (Pastor Jesse Bottoms Beulah Baptist – Poughkeepsie).
2. A Promise Keeper is committed to pursuing vital relationships with a few other men, understanding that he needs brothers to help him keep his promises. Captain James Brennan (Salvation Army Worship Center – Newburgh)
3. Promise Keeper is committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity. Pastor Tony Beck (Christ Church, United Methodist Church – Beacon)
4. A Promise Keeper is committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values. Pastor Ronald O Perry (Springfield Baptist Church – Beacon)
5. A Promise Keeper is committed to supporting the mission of his church by honoring and praying for his pastor, and by actively giving his time and resources. Rev. Tom Michaels Zahradnik (Sound of Life Radio – Lake Katrine)
6. A Promise Keeper is committed to reaching beyond any racial and denominational barriers to demonstrate the power of biblical unity. Deacon Michael Sanchez (Mission Church AG – Holmes)
7. A Promise Keeper is committed to influencing his world, being obedient to the Great Commandment (see Mark 12:30-31) Pastor Mike Gerhardt (New Beginnings CMA – Poughkeepsie)
8. Promise Keeper is committed to influencing his world, being obedient to the Great Commission (see Matthew 28:19-20). Pastor Bobby Hargraves (Calvary Chapel of The Hudson Valley – La Grange)
Our vision is to fill all of the seats with men from all races and denominations, and to reach out to the Lord and make a statement to the rest of Hudson Valley. The program will begin and end in musical worship and will have a fellowship break in the middle with beverages and snacks. Their will be no suggested donation for this program.